Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kindle appstore expands

Hmm, today's news says http://www.the-digital-reader.com/2011/09/19/amazon-appstore-expands-to-australia-elsewhere/ .
Today, that's a strange fact, I filled up a new tablet with software. I set up a number of e-book readers and tried to set up Kindle for Android. I won't read much on an LCD screen, but what's not to set up e-book readers? Well, I found the Kindle app and set it up. I was shocked, having thought previously that it's not possibly to do. But I managed to set up.
To my amazement, after some time I found news where was declared that appstore is available across a bunch of countries.

What's a coincidence! I tried to set up the app the same day it perhaps was announced as for not only the US market.

No comments:

Post a Comment